Update: WE ARE SOLD OUT!
Please Email your details (Name, Email, Mobile) to get notification on the next workshops – Email to: email@example.com
I’m overwhelmed by the huge response for my filmmaking workshop! THANK YOU and looking forward to seeing you Sep 14! ILQ – iloveqatar.net is giving away one last seat to a lucky winner, see more here: http://on.fb.me/17GgtvF
– with Alex Klim (Violin Dreams in Qatar, One Moment)
Date: Saturday, Sept 14, 2013 – 9am to 6pm
– Choosing the right lens (Zoom vs Prime)
– Shooting handheld vs tripod/slider/crane
– Professional sound recording for HDSLRs
– Synching audio/video
– Professional lighting setup (3Point)
– Pros and cons of HDSLR cameras with video function
– Gear hands-on (slider, crane, tripods, lights, mattebox, sound recorder, mic, …)
– Basic focus, follow focus, depth of field training
– How to setup an interview (camera position, light setup, sound setup,..)
– Blue-screen/green-screen workflow
– Timelapse techniques
– Postproduction Workflow
– fee: QAR 980
– venue: The St. Regis Doha
– bring your own DSLR (Canon, Nikon,..)
– open to aspiring photographers, filmmakers and all those interested in filmmaking
– coffee, snacks and full LUNCH BUFFET is included in the workshop fee!
Alex Klim is a filmmaker, cinematographer and producer from Vienna, Austria, currently based in Doha, Qatar – his passion for film has quickly catapulted him to exceptional standards of the professional filmmaking arena.
His wide array of skill and talent has landed him remarkable projects – including popular Music Videos for international artists (Massiv – 1Million Youtube views!, Violin Dreams in Qatar), LIVE concert recordings for Marcel Khalife with the Qatar Philharmonic Orchestra, a Timelapse film shown on international TV stations and his recently released short film ‘One Moment‘ has gone viral all over Qatar.
4 thoughts on “HDSLR Filmmaking Workshop 14 SEP 2013”
where is the event in Doha – I have registered and paid
Hi Mike, thanks for your registration. I just got confirmation on the location. It’s the St. Regis Doha. And another goody: Lunch in the 5star restaurant Vine is included in the workshop fee 😉 Looking forward to seeing you, Cheers Alex
thanks for this workshop>
I just want to ask if I can join and pay there ?
did I need a tripod or just a camera? and any lens will be ok?
Hi Jassar, we have limited seats available, please register online to save your seat.
Bring your own DSLR, camera and any lens is fine.