Update: WE ARE SOLD OUT!
Please Email your details (Name, Email, Mobile) to get notification on the next workshops – Email to: email@example.com
I’m overwhelmed by the huge response for my filmmaking workshop! THANK YOU and looking forward to seeing you Sep 14! ILQ – iloveqatar.net is giving away one last seat to a lucky winner, see more here: http://on.fb.me/17GgtvF
HDSLR Filmmaking Workshop (1day) – Sept 14, 2013
– with Alex Klim (Violin Dreams in Qatar, One Moment)
Date: Saturday, Sept 14, 2013 – 9am to 6pm
– Camera settings for the ‘Film-Look’ (shutter speed, picture profiles, ISO)
– Choosing the right lens (Zoom vs Prime)
– Shooting handheld vs tripod/slider/crane
– Professional sound recording for HDSLRs
– Synching audio/video
– Professional lighting setup (3Point)
– Pros and cons of HDSLR cameras with video function
– Gear hands-on (slider, crane, tripods, lights, mattebox, sound recorder, mic, …)
– Basic focus, follow focus, depth of field training
– How to setup an interview (camera position, light setup, sound setup,..)
– Blue-screen/green-screen workflow
– Timelapse techniques
– Postproduction Workflow
– fee: QAR 980
– venue: Doha
– bring your own DSLR (Canon, Nikon,..)
– open to aspiring photographers, filmmakers and all those interested in filmmaking
– tea, coffee, snacks
Limited seats available, first come first serve!
About Alex Klim
Alex Klim is a filmmaker, cinematographer and producer from Vienna, Austria, currently based in Doha, Qatar – his passion for film has quickly catapulted him to exceptional standards of the professional filmmaking arena.
His wide array of skill and talent has landed him remarkable projects – including popular Music Videos for international artists (Massiv – 1Million Youtube views!, Violin Dreams in Qatar), LIVE concert recordings for Marcel Khalife with the Qatar Philharmonic Orchestra, a Timelapse film shown on international TV stations and his recently released short film ‘One Moment‘ has gone viral all over Qatar.
Apart from already being exposed to professional film sets, Alex is a specialist in HDSLR filmmaking and is hosting filmmaking workshops
. His experience goes even beyond that to other areas of film, equipment, lighting and editing.
Alex has worked for clients such as Qatar Airways, Ooredoo, Red Bull Qatar, SAP, Listerine, QMA, Maersk, Qatar Philharmonic Orchestra, and many more.